Practitioner, Enterprise DevOps | 21719
Job Title: Practitioner, Enterprise DevOps
Locations(s): Remote, US
This position reports to:Global Practice Leader, Enterprise DevOps
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise DevOps Practitioner will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise in their specialization for both process and technology in a client-consulting environment. They will be capable to deliver end to end solutions for customers addressing requirements for both process design and functional architecture.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a key member of the overall project team and provide solution vision.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are process, design, and operations related
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Enterprise DevOps best practices and advise customers, employees and partner personnel.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our methodology and service offerings based on field experiences.
- Identifying areas of Enterprise DevOps process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Assist with the design, testing, and operationalization of key process and/or transaction execution reports to ensure meaningful visibility and efficiencies are being achieved.
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for technical roles to ensure that embrace the three “ways” (flow, feedback, & experimentation) required to develop, test, and maintain solutions.
- Accountable to ensure deliverables to GEO Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
- Active participant, contributor and thought leader in Communities of Excellence for their specializations.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the Enterprise DevOps Services portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices and solutions.
- Drive the creation and recurring release specific maintenance of standard and unique financial product/process documentation.
- Coaching and mentoring of others and responsible for their career development, education and certification commensurate with the requirements of the practice strategy.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven consulting experience as a key resource leading the development and delivery of Enterprise DevOps solutions in client environments.
- 10+ years working in a Development or IT Operations role or IT services/consulting industry that is aligned to the creation and/or maintenance of enterprise software.
- Experience with and being comfortable speaking to the functional value of various tools that make up a DevOps tool chain (e.g. Jira, Docker, Jenkins, New Relic, etc.).
- Industry certifications that include:
- ServiceNow Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- Developer or Operations focused certifications (e.g. Scrum, Agile, etc.)
- Enterprise DevOps.
- Ability to influence decision-making within customer leadership, at levels of CIO, VP of Operations, Developers, and Scrum Teams.
- Ability to quickly shift focus as new programs begin and new iterations of evolving products are released.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of ServiceNow departments.
- Initiative - Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- MIS or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent technical / business qualification through experience.
- Ability to drive deliverables and results, which involve people who do not directly report to you.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Domestic and International travel required up to 50%.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.