Senior Analyst – Finance Business Processes and Systems | 27109
Senior Analyst – Finance Business Processes and Systems
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Analyst will be a part of a team supporting Finance systems implementations, working with all accounting teams but focused primarily on the Account Payable function. This role will act as a liaison between Finance and technical organizations (IT and Service Now product team) to help drive and implement process, systems and change adoption within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change, helping to drive and execute on change initiatives in support of the Finance organization. This person will work closely with finance business partners and build strategic relationships with IT, finance and business operations teams.
The position is based at our Headquarters in Santa Clara, CA and will be reporting directly to the Director, Systems and Process Compliance.
- Documentation of current state processes through value stream mapping.
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Leadership of process workshops to identify problems, requirements, opportunities and specific actions required
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa
- Project management tracking and understanding projects from original concept through final implementation
- Assessment of impacts to financial processes and controls based on the nature of change
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project
- Finance or Accounting background is required
- Knowledge of SOX controls and audits of in-scope SOX applications
- Working knowledge Microsoft applications such as Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities and complete objectives on time
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with process development and change execution
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives)
- Working knowledge of SAP, BPC, BI, Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools is a plus
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of finance business processes and planning
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.