Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) | 29880
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Industry Vertical Products. Work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies on the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for building & architecting innovative Industry Vertical Products on the ServiceNow platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation, and developer tools & IDE.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build the best cloud software for businesses using a market leading development cloud platform.
- Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features that matter to our customers.
- Design features with a core commitment to quality and an eye to how the products will evolve in future releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years working in a comparable software development role
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Expertise with Java, OOP, and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Knowledge of unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux and MySQL
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.