Director - Product Management, Digital Marketing | 30588
Job Title: Director, Digital Product Management
Location: Santa Clara
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. We’re disruptive. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better.
Part of the Marketing and Communications organization, the Digital Product Management team, supports servicenow.com and varying level of support to other customer-facing websites. Our websites represent our brand, the products we sell, and who we are as a company. We are a team of Product managers, Program managers and Content producers. We work closely with marketing, brand, campaign, design, analytics and development teams to produce an experience that is world-class, human, connected, and relevant.
We are looking for an inspiring, results-driven, Director, Digital Product Management to help build engaging user experience for ServiceNow’s customer-facing websites. You will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience that maximizes engagement, tells the transformative stories of our products, grows marketing pipeline, and amplifies our brand. Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Product, this role will oversee a team of Product Managers and help hire and mentor additional product management talent.
- Build and lead a team of high performing product managers by creating an environment where each team member does the best work of their lives.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent us from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Establishes operational objectives and drive processes with the team to generate plans in a consumable format.
- Oversees and ensures that the functions of product managers are efficiently and effectively executed.
- Enthusiastic, self-aware, attention to detail, results-oriented, organized, motivated and self-driven.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering multiple features and releases on time and with quality along with the ability to manage project goals, scope, timelines, risk across teams and stakeholders.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products.
- Regularly interacts with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations - without damage to the relationship.
- Liaise with other Directors from development, design, analytics, DASO and other stake holders to ensure product needs are captured into requirements and to drive consensus.
- Drive regularly scheduled roadmap reviews with critical stakeholders to keep them up to date.
- Strong communication skills with experience in driving the product narrative (internally and externally), conflict resolution and consensus-building.
- Implements strategic framework when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to switch the level of abstraction from the “big picture” strategy to micro-level details depending on the audience and context.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Formulate a long and short-term product strategy to develop products roadmap and drive execution across the organization by developing relationships and making strategic tradeoffs.
- Strong data-driven approach with data-analysis skills and an in-depth understanding of industry standard metrics, patterns, and processes.
- Understand ServiceNow’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Integrate usability studies, testing approach, research, market, and competitive analysis into product requirements to enhance customer experience.
- A minimum of 12+ years of experience in product management, managing product strategy and roadmaps in technology focused business.
- 4+ years of management experience in leading small to mid-size product management teams, mentoring junior product managers and supporting senior product managers.
- Experience leading product management team managing digital experiences for customers in B2C/B2B across multi-channels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- Comfortable working with web services, online technologies, and user interface design
- Bachelors or equivalent in Information systems, Business administration or related field.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Experience with Adobe suite.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.