Analytics Product Manager | 28122
Analytics Product Manager
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Manager, Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Analytics Product Manager and creative thought leader in visualizing data and analytics assets in a simple UI and easy to understand visualization to help stakeholders make every decision data driven. Support cross-functional analytics portfolio with best data viz practices and guidelines ensuring consistent user experience across dashboards, research and insights, and adhoc analysis. Establish data viz design language at scale for companywide adoption.
To be successful in this role:
- BS/MS degree in Analytics, Design, OR Viz Wizard by practice
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new, cutting-edge tools to periodically raise those standards
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in graphic or interactive visualizations
- Distill quantitative and qualitative data to communicate compelling stories to diverse audiences
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate and effective communicator
- B2B and cross-functional knowledge (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product and Talent management)
- Strong business acumen to be a trusted partner with stakeholders
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to collaborate with multiple diverse groups across teams
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.