Senior Program Manager | 23466
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA / San Diego, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Release Program Management team takes large, company-wide, highly visible programs from vision to release. We facilitate ServiceNow’s overall release process through key partnerships with technology and business stakeholders. We work hard to ensure high quality on-time releases that delight our customers.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing key release programs from start to finish. You will be responsible for providing a proactive, strategic perspective on process improvements, as well as a tactical view into daily progress and issues. Your primary focus will be engineering, but your responsibilities will include cross-functional coordination. Each day you will exercise key skills such as conflict resolution, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision. This position may require approximately 25% travel.
What you get to do in this role:
- develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for your programs
- identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- analyze trends and data and create reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to senior leadership
- coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a high-quality product on time
- host regular release meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years’ experience in project/program management running large cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field
- PMP and Agile certifications
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and similar applications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.