Presales Solution Consultant - Software Asset Management | 28498
Solution Consultant, SAM
Location: Staines or London
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is seeking Software Asset Management solution consultants who can provide leadership and expertise during pre-sales engagement. A combination of being well versed in presenting solutions to varied audiences as well as a hands-on technical knowledge to go wide and deep on solution positioning and delivery as part of sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and contribute in Sales campaigns focused on Software Asset Management
- Serve as a thought leader on Software Asset Management for ServiceNow
- Strong alignment with Product Management and Engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of SAM
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of SAM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Assist the sales personnel in qualification of customer needs
- Performing business value assessments to determine value for clients
- Demonstrations of solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Responding to request for information / proposal documents
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Supporting Marketings events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understand how to best position ServiceNow solution
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, licensing models, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Strong domain expertise in Software Asset Management, Software licensing, Licensing terms and conditions, and major publishers.
- Experience with discovery, inventory and client distribution technologies (SCCM, Ivanti, Altiris, etc.)
- Strong Pre-sales experience and mastery of the Sales process to become trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.