Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor) | 25381
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This position reports to: Manager, Recruiting Coordination
San Diego, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
As a key member of our Recruiting Coordination team, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Elevating our candidate experience (CX) initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling a high volume of phone, in-person, and video conference interviews nationwide
- Demonstrating you’re a subject matter expert: Educate and enable the Talent Acquisition (TA) team and business to scale by advising on TA policies and process steps
- Upholding (data) integrity: Maintain a clearing recruiting workflow by updating candidates status in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Raising the bar: Share recruiting team success by supporting several different client groups – you’ll be working directly with recruiters and hiring managers, up to C-level
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 0-1 years of experience using Outlook and/or Applicant Tracking Systems – knowledge of Jobvite is a plus!
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy
- Above-average organizational and time management skills—you must demonstrate efficiency at time/workload management without compromising quality
- Proven extra mile-goer: If you’ve regularly gone out of your way to go above and beyond to provide a “Best in Class” experience, you belong here!
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.