Sr. Program and Project Management Specialist | 25586
Senior Program and Project Specialist – Talent Acquisition
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in program management and operations. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large portfolio of initiatives.
- HR Program Manager for Global Talent Acquisition transformation.
- Plan, execute, deliver large and complex project and programs on behalf of Global Talent organization.
- Develop and validate business value drivers and business cases for major programs and track delivery to business value outcomes as programs are executed.
- Quantify business value of strategic initiatives and programs and create CXO ready presentations and dashboards
- Develop the program prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for your programs
- Engage senior leaders and leads, business case development, business value measurements, and development of reports, dashboards, and actionable insights.
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- Analyze trends and data and create reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to senior leadership
- Lead end to end solution delivery to our internal customers. Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a high-quality product on time
- Host regular release meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
- Translate business needs into multi-year and tactical implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning
- Manage impacts of key program globally
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- Proven project/program management experience involving many cross functional teams across the organization (GTM program management experience is a strong plus). 5+ years
- Experience in incubation/emerging products organizations a plus
- Process orientated and very organized
- Strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – able to work well with many different types of people, able to influence and lead without direct reporting authority
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Strong customer experience orientation
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field
- PMP and Agile certifications a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, PPM tools, and similar applications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.