Senior Leadership Communications & Employee Experience Manager | 23902
Senior Manager, Leadership Communications & Employee Experience
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Reports to: Director, Leadership Communications & Employee Experience
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible.
About this role:
The Senior Manager of Leadership Communications & Employee Experiences will help create and implement communications strategies for our global Customer Outcomes organization. In this new role, the ideal candidate will liaise with global communicators and senior leaders to foster inspiring, effective, and impactful communication. The Senior Manager will work closely with internal business partners to advise on ideal messaging, channels and approaches with the goal of delivering the best possible action and organizational outcome. We're looking for a remarkable writer, editor, and visual communicator. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will serve as a key advisor to SVP of Customer Outcomes organization and business partners while reporting into the Corporate Communications teams.
What you’ll lead:
- Develop and implement communications strategies in support our global Customer Outcomes organization in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner.
- Create and manage overarching strategy and messaging narrative for senior leadership specifically the SVP of Customer Outcomes.
- Support the deployment of change initiatives, by developing internal communications campaigns to educate, inspire and motivate, advising business partners on local preferences, global best practices and culture.
- Implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance ServiceNow’s purpose, culture, and strategic priorities.
- Produce creative, relevant stories rooted in company priorities; continually experiment with content to drive engagement for the Customer Outcomes organization.
- Coordinate and advise SVP Customer Outcomes involvement in internal events, external speaking, and media engagements, as needed.
- Work closely with business and brand marketing colleagues to develop visually compelling presentations and content for a variety of channels.
- Partner with global communicators to execute events and experiences that bring employees together in new and engaging ways.
- Moderate social channels and constantly work to create authentic and engaging social/digital moments that help connect our SVP of Customer Outcomes with global employees around the world.
- Leverage listening or evaluation tools, analyze insights, and iterate plans and leadership messaging accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 10-15 years proven success guiding strategy and execution of global digitally-driven communications that inform and delight employees.
- Ability to advise senior leaders on strategy, messaging and engagement experiences.
- Ability to translate business strategies into effective narratives.
- Experience producing thought leadership content for an international audience.
- Amazing project management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization structure.
- Experience working successfully to drive cross-functional alignment with highly distributed team.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.