Strategic Alliances Director - Microsoft | 25002
Director, Strategic Technology Alliances (Microsoft Alliance)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for an experienced leader to own and manage our strategic technology alliance relationship with Microsoft. Microsoft represents a top priority (CEO visibility) partnership which will drive long-term value for both companies.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad and deep expertise in the world of partnerships and cloud solutions and will have experience leading and orchestrating large complex partnerships. They will have demonstrated ability to think strategically about technology synergies with large complex partners, new business models, solution selling, to help us build compelling value propositions for ServiceNow and our customers.
This job will involve working with key leaders at ServiceNow and at Microsoft and highly cross-functional teams to influence, align and coordinate resources to deliver step change results. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes for the business through leading co-innovation initiatives, structuring complex deals and aligning GTM strategy.
- Lead and orchestrate the highly strategic Microsoft Partnership for ServiceNow. Define the strategy, goals, metrics and own the outcomes for the partnership.
- Co-Lead the technology outcomes with the product and engineering teams
- Partner with ServiceNow Alliance & Channel’s team to define and execute the GTM strategy for this partnership.
- Engage with sales, channel partners and directly with customers and prospects as needed to drive the adoption of our joint solutions.
- Own ServiceNow internal and external communication strategy for the Microsoft Alliance, work with marketing, PR, AR, leadership and legal to drive key messages to market and as appropriate, lead quarterly reviews with key partners.
- Co-manage programs to drive the success of ServiceNow’s Azure initiative
- Ensure clear governance with partner executives and establish joint priorities to identify transformation opportunities.
- Perform status reviews with Microsoft and provide internal reports to stakeholders
- Broad understanding of the SaaS and public cloud market and various technology segments in this space.
- Technical undergraduate and Business graduate degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with the ability to map technology solutions to business value.
- Creative thinker with the ability to structure and lead complex deals.
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience.
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort.
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Travel: Less than 25%.
- You will love this role, if:
- You have a passion for technology and scaling a business through partnerships.
- You enjoy problem solving and being a cross-functional change agent.
- You are professionally curious and are comfortable “leading by example”.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.