Security Analyst Incident Response | 23642
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4-6 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Center and Security Incident Response Team protocols and procedures.
- A solid foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Background working with data logging applications (SIEM)
- Knowledge of internet security protocols and technologies.
- The ability to analyze event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems and tools.
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Understanding of Windows , Linux , MAC operating systems and command line tools.
- Enterprise level analysis and defense experience are a plus.
- Security+, GSEC, GCIH, CEH, or GCIA certifications are a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.