Customer Experience Journey Manager | 22670
Customer Experience Journey Manager
San Francisco or Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The responsibilities of this position are to map, optimize, and enhance the end to end customer journey using a data-driven approach. You will partner closely with our Customer Insights team, internal partners, and customers to create journey maps and standard operating procedures to help the organization understand our customer’s needs and improve their experience.
You will play a critical role to ideate, plan, pursue, implement, monitor, and build upon new initiatives that deliver customer insights that lead to action for our organization. You will bring proven methods and solutions with you to improve the way we work, how we support our customers and partners, and how we create more operational efficiencies.
- Lead discovery sessions to deeply understand our current customer experience today, perform research with our customers to understand more, and work cross-functionally to define the future state
- Apply design thinking in collaborative environments to innovate and improve the customer experience
- Use Voice of the Customer, product, and operational data to gain insight across the customer journey
- Evaluate interactions with all systems and channels to help identify key areas of opportunity for improvement
- Determine root-cause for customers that are not on a high value journey and develop initiatives to get them back on track
- Work closely with internal partners to plan and execute strategic initiatives
- Set and communicate goals, action plans, and key metrics for business functions
- Create standardized playbooks and interventions for each point in the customer journey
- Develop key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
Required Skills / Experience
- 6+ years in a project management, process improvement or strategy role
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops
- Prior experience at a SaaS company creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Strategized and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment
- Led multiple work streams within a complex, high growth environment
- Prior experience developing and rolling out global processes and/or customer programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.