Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach | 25302
Job Title: Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a seasoned professional in designing and implementing Agile Transformation for large organizations with exceptional listening skills and is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in coaching teams. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large initiative. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
What you get to do in this role:
As an Enterprise Agile Transformation coach you will be responsible be reporting into the Agile transformation leader in IT for leading the design and implementation of a strategy for business functions, enterprise to practice agile. You will have the opportunity to work with teams with varied levels of agile maturity and co-develop a roadmap for them and coach them through their journey to achieve excellence in agile practices.
- Partner with IT Leadership to co-develop and deliver on a multi-year agile transformation roadmap across large business functions
- Coach scrum masters, product managers, product owners, agile teams to execute large scale agile transformation programs
- Contribute to organizational learning by designing and delivering hands on Agile, Kanban, LEAN instructor led classroom and virtual training for all stakeholders including executives, business and IT leadership, managers and team members
- Lead multiple scrum teams across global locations, involved in all agile ceremonies – including sprint planning, backlog grooming, scrum of scrums, retrospectives etc
- Governance of agile transformation initiatives by providing oversight to agile programs and defining meaningful metrics to drive key behaviors and measure performance and business outcomes
- Provide Thought leadership to Agile Community of Practice at ServiceNow and groom Agile Coaches to achieve scale and pace in Agile Transformation
- Gain knowledge of our ServiceNow products and stay current with up-and coming releases
- Adapt to a fast growth and fast paced organizational changes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has below experience:
- Experienced Agile Transformation Coach with at least 5+ years of experience leading Agile transformation in fast paced large enterprises
- 5+ years of experience in delivering programs applying SAFe, Scrum, Kanban and LEAN practices.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in scrum master or product owner roles delivering technology Products/ Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field
- Masters’ or MBA preferred
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Project Management, Agile, DevOps products
- Certification in SPC4 (SAFe Program Consultant), CSM or STAC is a must
- Proponent of Service Leadership to listen, empathize, groom and persuade teams, leadership to adopt agile practices and deliver agile transformation.
- The candidate is expected to be very hands-on, involved in all aspects of Agile Transformation, proactive in removing roadblocks, pave the way for innovation, and handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional Facilitation skills in leading all agile ceremonies, reviews, and retrospectives
- Skills must consist of a blend of agile delivery, process improvement and technology that can think strategically and looks for opportunities to continuously innovate
- Self-motivated, curious to learn and adopt to new tools and provide feedback
- Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Strong attention to detail
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.