Senior Solution Consultant | 24002
Senior Solution Consultant
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is seeking Senior Solution Consultants that will design and lead consultative interactions at the highest levels of an organization to align business objectives to the solutions delivered on the ServiceNow platform, covering a wide portfolio of solutions.
With a diverse IT, Business and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry trends, the Senior SC builds and develops trusted relationships as an advisor with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
While collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement the Senior SC will create and communicate high- level insights and recommendations to audiences up to and including the C-level on the Digital Transformation journey of a customer. The Senior SC will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Solution Consultant is together with the account executive responsible for developing, growing and maintaining a set of accounts. The work is a combination of strategic, tactical and operational activities.
- Understand the strategic direction of a customer and translate that into a strategic positioning of ServiceNow thereby showing relevance from a business perspective
- Build, align and work on an account plan that translates the strategic positioning of a customer into execution thereby guiding the day to day activities for developing that account
- Lead discovery workshops to understand business objectives, projects and problem statements of our prospects and customers.
- Discuss roadmaps to accelerate the adoption of Digital Transformation and transforming how work in an enterprise gets done.
- Develop trusted relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
- Create and drive and own value creating opportunities/initiatives with the customer
- Build relationships between the ServiceNow product innovation organisation and the customer
- Influence customer success, processes and the usage of the ServiceNow platform
- Align and govern the various ServiceNow and partner roles that are contributing to the customer
- Remain engaged with customers post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to delivery
- Demonstrate proposed solutions, aligned to the business benefits of the audience.
- Create and present proposals including the ServiceNow product and services.
- Build and validate value scenario’s
- Coordinate RFx and PoC activities
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
Skill diversity is the challenge and beauty of this role. What we expect you to bring:
- Speak Fluent Norwegian and business English.
- Experience and understanding of one or more solution domains – CSM (Customer Service Management), GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance), PPM (Project and Portfolio Management including agile and DevOps), HR service Management, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and /or Application Development.
- The ability to cover our complete portfolio with foundational knowledge and advanced knowledge on several product sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- The ability to working shoulder to shoulder with the account executive. Having the attitude and drive to act as leading specialist for a set of accounts, owning the road map and technical direction for those accounts.
- Capable of developing your own network with the customer and orchestrating an extended sales team and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Capable on working at various levelsin the customer accounts, C-level to processes owners with a value-delivery mindset.
- Love and understanding for technology
- Eagerness to Learn
We provide competitive compensation, benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where talented individuals with strong attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.