Privacy Analyst | 21367
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Privacy Analyst with 3-5 years of proven privacy experience to join our dynamic privacy team. The successful candidate will be located in Santa Clara, CA. The position will be primarily responsible for consulting on privacy matters across the organization and liaising with their counterparts in Engineering, Governance Risk and Compliance, HR, Marketing, Procurement and Security. This is a singular opportunity to play a pivotal role on ServiceNow’s expanding privacy team and to work on challenging privacy issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide privacy support to various departments.
- Conduct privacy assessments of programs, products and services.
- Assist in creating and maintaining privacy related notices, policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Assist in developing and administering privacy training and awareness campaigns for various groups within the company.
- Assist with conducting annual compliance reviews.
- Assist with responding to privacy-related inquiries.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Undergraduate degree from highly regarded schools.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working as a privacy professional
- Experience in privacy and data protection laws. (CIPP/CIPM/CIPT certification preferred)
- Experience conducting privacy reviews and privacy impact assessments.
- A demonstrated practical, real world, collaborative approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS and PaaS a plus.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to foster relationships and collaborate with internal clients.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.