Manager, Technical Support (Integrations) | 23170
Technical Support Manager (Integrations)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Technical Support Manager will have customer facing responsibility & involves managing a team of engineers to oversee regular support operations.
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
This is a high growth opportunity that reports to the Director of Integrations - EMEA and is responsible for managing many facets of technical support delivery for ServiceNow in the Amsterdam Support Center.
- Profound knowledge and experience in managing and exceeding Support KPI’s and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs, AHT, Hold time etc.
- Build relationships with customers as required. Develop and maintain efficient and effective operations leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
- Determine best hiring strategy to align technical support staff for an ever-evolving product suite.
- Assist in developing and deploying best in class technical support process and procedures consistent with other Global Support Delivery Leaders and Operations.
- Assist in developing and deploying industry leading support delivery models that maximize customer satisfaction consistent with other Global Centers.
- Work with engineering, Professional services, Information Technology and field sales to introduce new support delivery offerings that meet customer requirements
- Partner effectively with ServiceNow Product Operations and engineering organization to provide supportability inputs and effectively manage the roll out of new products and versions in the centers.
- Responsible for People Management – Attrition management, productivity, employee morale, resource allocation and utilization, team motivation and skills training.
- Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Execute against company and department’s vision, mission and values.
- 10+ progressive years of experience, with minimum 5+ years of experience managing Enterprise software support in a large and complex environment.
- “Customer first” mindset and a “Get it done” attitude are critical success factors for this role. Hands on leader who would not hesitate to roll up the sleeves and get down to the details
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care. Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics and managed support teams in India
- Proven ability to create and implement programs to drive efficient, innovative operations and contain expenses.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex product support and release environments.
- Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and winning support for initiatives.
- A trustworthy leader with a reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high-energy, entrepreneurial self-starter, independent decision maker and risk-taker who sets steep personal and business goals and successfully develops and executes plans to achieve them.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have prior management level experience in running and managing Customer Support delivery.
Please note that candidates from outside of the EU will not be considered for this role as we do not cover visa sponsorship.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.