HR Service Delivery Coordinator (Contractor) | 24962
HR Service Delivery Coordinator (Contractor)
Santa Clara, California
This position reports to: Director, HR Shared Services
What you get to do in this role:
The HR Service Delivery role will provide direct support to company employees, other HR groups and as part of a centralized function you will handle a variety of HR-related transactions. Receives and responds to requests for HR support. Appropriately routes requests from employees to others for additional information. May respond to inquiries via online resources and/or telephone or face to face. Inputs employee personal data into Workday HRIS system.
- Support high volume data administration & employee records
- Responsible for the review and assignment of HR Service Requests; Respond to employee service requests and meeting aggressive SLA’s that are in place.
- Work closely with Finance, Stock Administration, Payroll and other groups to support data audits and integration with HR master data
- Responsible for the collection and filing of employee paperwork and documentation as needed.
- Provide input, insight, and feedback relative to the development and implementation of resource materials, tools, and shared service practices
- Completing verification of employment requests for 3rd parties as requested by employees
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to successfully multitask and manage your time—this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often!
- A strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Customer service focused
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Process focused; Systematic, analytical and organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.