Senior Talent Sourcing Researcher | 32840
Job title: Senior Talent Sourcing Researcher
Location: Remote, USA
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With 6,200+ customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500, and we are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Admired Companies®. Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Talent Acquisition is a pivotal partner in our plan for growth. From understanding our market and our own workforce through insights, to attracting a diverse pool of talent for our opportunities, to ensuring an efficient and objective assessment experience for candidates, to asking the best talent to join our mission.. each role plays an importance part in the process.
Talent Sourcing is one of many channel partners that may be leveraged in talent acquisition to ensure the best candidates are selected from diverse pools of talent. At ServiceNow, our Talent Sourcing team consists of a talented group of researchers, functional talent sourcers, and executive sourcers across the globe whose overall goal is to identify and attract individuals who don’t know yet that they want to work for ServiceNow.
We currently have an opportunity available on our team for a Senior Talent Sourcing Researcher. TA research is a brand-new function at ServiceNow that will be responsible for market intelligence, lead discovery, data visualization, and overall delivery of talent research and insights across our global organization. In this role, you will find yourself successful when you
- Deliver actionable insights to TA and business team partners through
- Combining internal and external labor and hiring data for insights delivery and storytelling
- Determining and tracking talent competitors across all global regions
- Discovery of relevant talent leads
- Designing and delivering ad hoc reports and contributing to the development of TA research dashboards
- Apply your subject matter expertise to be a strategic partner to your peers by
- Assisting in developing, mentoring, coaching, or leading others
- Exercising independence and proactivity in identifying, evaluating, and taking action on opportunities for innovation
- Developing and leading TA market intelligence research training programs
- Evaluating, recommending, and training on a variety of talent intelligence tools and techniques
Being successful in these areas begins with the following criteria:
- You are an expert in conducting and delivering thorough, objective research: 12+ years' experience in one of the following areas: library science, economics, political science, market research, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, talent intelligence, or talent sourcing
- You have a genuine, demonstrable passion for creative research: deep understanding of information discovery techniques (e.g. Boolean and semantic search) using both paid and free resources
- You understand talent acquisition through multi-regional expertise: 3+ years' experience either directly within or in partnership with a global talent acquisition function
- You know how to curate and present actionable data: you have working, demonstrable knowledge of data visualization technology (such as Tableau, Power BI, Dynamics, Domo, etc.)
While not required, it's great if you have experience in or passion for the following areas:
- Query or scripting language(s)
- Developing research tools for personal use
- Contributing to and/or leading efforts tied to diversity hiring initiatives
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.