Senior Field Marketing Manager - Strategics East | 25739
Title: Senior Field Marketing Manager – AMS East
Location: Remote, NC/Vienna, VA/Atlanta, GA
This position reports to: Director, AMS East Strategics Field Marketing
ServiceNow is seeking a highly motivated customer-centric Senior Field Marketing Manager who geniually wants to help our most strategic customers and prospects make the world of work, work better for them! This individual will be a critical contributor, working cross functionally with multiple teams (corporate, product marketing, partners, agencies, logistic vendors) to develop our go-to-market strategy and be the face of marketing with sales to drive pipeline.
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will work closely with regional sales leaders to align the marketing strategy to sales targets and recommend a plan that includes a mix of activities where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the buyer’s journey, including, but not limited to scheduling marketing campaigns, regional tradeshows, conferences, field events, industry meetings and digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a deep understanding of sales, data driven and whose verbal communication can effectively influence individuals and groups.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team
- Build and nurture relationships with customers and partners of ServiceNow
- Work together with regional marketing leadership to develop an account based marketing plan that supports a grouping of strategic customers/prospects.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans that bring together vertical marketing, campaigns marketing, account based marketing, digital teams, external agencies to develop content and assets for specific accounts.
- Engage with, Account Development Representatives and Account Sales Representatives (our inside sales teams) to develop joint plans and initiatives.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Continually monitor, analyze and tune regional marketing plans leveraging intelligence of campaign dashboards, reporting and tangible and intangible feedback from the field.
- Support sales enablement by being a single source of knowledge that include but are not limited to sharing corporate activity such as training, partner updates, sales tool updates, materials that tell our GTM strategy and have durable advantages in their sales efforts.
- Host calls with sales and those staffing events to review objectives, day of logistics and post-event follow-up plan
- Provide onsite event support that include but aren’t limited to field EBCs, executive summits, hackathons, customer vendor days, go live events, and charity events
- Maintain a global calendar of marketing activities that is reported out weekly
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to approved messaging and remain within budget.
- Proactively share best practices with field marketing colleagues to understand what works in region and ways to improve existing campaigns & programs.
- Candidate should have 5+ years’ marketing and or sales experience in high tech. Ideally 3+ year specifically supporting a sales region in a field marketing or ABM sales capacity
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Data driven, proven strength in plunging into metrics. Understanding KPI’s and reporting success to varied audiences (marketing, sales, channels, etc.)
- Budget conscious mentality and respect for company spending process and reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where deadlines for delivery are firm.
- Ability to think strategically in building and nurturing relationships with a mature sales organization and customer champions.
- Must possess skills of creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, attention to detail targeting high profile accounts and be articulate in your communication.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
- 15 to 20% domestic travel (mainly Atlanta, Charlotte, Florida, Nashville, NewYork, and Washington D.C.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.