Manager, Applications Development | 24372
Manager, Applications Development – IT Business Management
Location: Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional Development Manager to build highly innovative ITBM solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product. The successful candidate will work on developing applications on ServiceNow platform and work across the entire lifecycle from design through to release.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design and develop Software Application Products on ServiceNow platform.
- Be Technically super hands on, and guide the team leading from front
- Lead one or more scrum teams in ITBM products engineering. Hire, train, and mentor engineers and supporting staff.
- Lead the day-day agile activities of the team
- Collaborate closely with other development teams (and managers) to help with continuous improvement of the architecture, tools and processes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Very strong Full stack development and architecture experience.
- Technically Super hands on, and should have experience developing web Technology
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling.
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE JUnit.
- Previous experience of working in a SCRUM environment.
- Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients.
- A very strong background in Application Development is required.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience is required.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
Working for ServiceNow We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow's success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most talented people.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.