Senior Software Development Engineer | 21718
Job Title Senior Software Development Engineer
Location(s) Kirkland, WA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- We're looking for experienced, passionate, driven software developers who can help us build scalable and reliable cloud computing solutions to support the rapid growth of our SaaS products. As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will work on solving tough technical challenges in a high energy,
startup likeenvironment with experienced industry leaders and with a highly collaborative team. You will design, implement, test and deploy scalable Cloud Computing solutions as part of the Cloud Development team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3 plus years experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Infrastructure development
- Experience developing and deploying
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms,
object orienteddesign and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Solid code inspection, debugging and testing skills
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration/Workflow automation and High Availability
- Knowledge of cloud technology and distributed computing
- Hands-on experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Exposure to new technologies like Containers, Machine Learning or Big Data will be an advantage
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.