Senior Manager, Global Mobility | 24140
The Sr. Manager, Global Mobility will be a key member of the Total Rewards team here at ServiceNow. Reporting into the Director of Global Mobility and as the direct manager of the team of Global Mobility Specialists and Immigration Program Managers, this person will help design and facilitate ServiceNow’s global mobility strategy to provide amazing end to end employee experience and service delivery.
Who you are:
You have direct experience with the mobility function in a large multi-national company or a high growth company at scale. You are a subject matter expert in the areas of domestic and cross border relocation, immigration, tax and compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a global team of consultants who act as one point of contact for the business as it relates to immigration and global relocation
- Guide new hire and internal transfer relocation packages based on our global mobility philosophy and strategy through excellent consultation with HRBPs and managers to understand the purpose and long-term implications for the business and the employee
- In partnership with outside counsel, guide new hire and internal transfer immigration strategy and facilitation
- Coordinate the cost projections, tax consultations, package arrangements, total compensation and relocation activities.
- Provide direct consulting advice on all senior level packages and coordinate all activities with key stakeholders
- Review individual mobile employee issues that require special handling and recommend appropriate resolutions including policy exceptions
- Routinely consult with senior leaders in the business and other members of HR on mobility policies, practices, processes, and metrics to ensure understanding and issue resolution.
- Nurture strategic partnerships with external vendors with strong focus on employee experience
- Identify opportunities to build organizational capability and leverage best practices, process and systems for continuous improvement and corporate, legal and regulatory compliance
What You Need To Be Successful:
- 7-10+ years of Global Mobility (immigration, relocation, international) experience with a leading technology or SaS company.
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing global relocation and immigration programs with a strong focus on vendor management for a multi-national company
- Ability to provide guidance and recommendations for scaling the Global Mobility programs
- Knowledge and experience working with H1B and L1 visa processes and country work permits
- Knowledge and experience with the employment-based US permanent residence process
- Knowledge and experience working with tax, legal, compensation and immigration issues
- Ability to operate and influence in a highly matrixed and flexible environment.
- Ability to leverage Global Mobility knowledge to influence talent strategy related to organizational and leadership development.
- Strong customer service orientation and vendor management skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills with great attention to detail, while focusing on stringent deadlines, managing concurrent high priority initiatives
- Ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature, requiring judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Very strong facilitations skills and ability to present to a wide array of audiences to inspire action.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.