Manager, Travel and Expense | 24680
Job Title – Manager, Travel & Expense
Location(s) – Hyderabad
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Job Purpose/Background –
The purpose of this position is to lead global Travel and Expense management team at Hyderabad working closely with Process owners. Managing compliance with Travel and Expense Policy, Working on all change management projects on Travel, Expense and Card programmes
Key Responsibilities –
· Independently Supervise/Manage team related to expense audit & Processing, Operation or Payments.
· First point of contact for any internal escalations, process challenges.
· End process knowledge of activities within Travel, Expense and Card program.
· Ability to understand boundary systems related like, Work-day, Bank Integration, Card feed program
· Proficient on company travel program and able to effectively partner with regional travel managers
· Achieve and direct the team towards strategic objectives set up by management
· Identify process opportunities, Business opportunities and communicate with management.
· Communicate on all strategic initiatives with stakeholder and ensure smooth alignment
· Capable of Managing Financial close related functional activities including accruals, T&E schedules and reconciliations on a timely basis
· Reviews tasks for the team, reviews pending tasks, identifies delays, provides solutions and work around for timely completion of tasks
· Demonstrate appropriate judgment in highlighting risks and opportunities in processes/Activities
· Train and guide the juniors of transactions, and able to resolve regular and complex issues
· Independently works on auditors’ requirements, prepares information and responses. Seeks guidance when appropriate.
· Understands requirements in advance and plans work and resources for ensuring timely and quality completion
· Helps in responding to audit observations, evaluating control deficiencies etc.
· Works along with Global Process Owner to identify, investigate or review process issues and concerns.
· Manage Approvals regularly and in absence of Global Process Owners
· Should have understanding of Statutory requirements, Legal and basic technical accounting knowledge (USGAAP) and Local GAAP
· will be responsible for identify risk of non-compliance and provide remediations
· Prepares process documentation, maintains up to date process documentation
· Work on testing for ongoing projects
· Engage continuously with people from Hire to Retire, aligning with Recruitment, REW, HR, IT & Management for complete life cycle of an employee
- Experience of at least 12+ years in implementing and managing Travel, Expense and Card program mentioned above
- Demonstrated expertise in process analysis, documentation, improvement and automation
- Strong computer and data analysis skills using Concur, Concur detect (Appzen), Card program reporting requirement
- Strong communication, relationship building, influencing, persuasion, presentation, and conflict resolution and business analysis skills
- Consistently demonstrates high integrity combined with good business judgement and strives to identify, recommend and select the best overall solution for service now
- Absolute integrity of internal controls over all finance/accounting activities that can affect the completeness and accuracy of its financial reporting
- Willingness to travel – this is a global position and will require to travel to HQ. and other location
- Time sensitive on all deliverables and available to handle seasonal variation in terms of varied functional requirement
- Should have attention to detail with the ability to present/articulate analytical results and facilitate decision-making
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 12 years of experience working on Expense system Concur or similar system
- Bachelor’s degree Is a must. Additional professional qualification would be added advantage
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.