IT Business Operations Leader | 22825
IT Business Operations Leader
Santa Clara, CA
The IT Business Operations Leader will lead all aspects of running Corporate Services IT like a business. This leader will be responsible for Strategy and Planning, Budgeting, Quarterly Business Review Orchestration, Communications and other Chief of Staff duties.
This leader will partner with other business operations leads across the company, as well as senior business and IT leaders and employees to align efforts and connect dots.
This is an exceptional opportunity to transform the way we work, digitize IT operations, and showcase how we leverage the ServiceNow platform to help the company make work, work better for you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Strategy and planning
- Budget management
- QBR cadence and orchestration
- Chief of staff duties
- Engage and connect with other operations leaders in IT and Business Functions
- Become a trusted advisor to peers and stakeholders
- Be proactive. Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business operations
- Provide leadership and help establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practices and operational excellence, while having fun
- Be a thought-leader and influencer
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Combined 10+ years of experience in the following areas: Operations, planning, budgeting, portfolio management, systems implementations, process design and process re-engineering, change management, communications.
- Experience working in IT, Finance and Cloud operations.
- Excellent understanding of functional operational processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, teamwork skills, and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with a diverse range of roles at all levels.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.