Regional Alliances Manager | 25717
Regional Alliance Manager (RAM) Singapore
ServiceNow Alliances & Channel Ecosystem
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Reporting into the Head of Alliances and Channel Asia, we are looking for a highly motivated team player to join the Regional Alliances team to drive and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with local highly strategic partners across the ServiceNow Singapore business.
This is a key strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves 'get it done' attitude. Success requires the execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem within Singapore supporting and driving our most established strategic global and local Partners into their next phase of maturity and growth with ServiceNow.
Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with Sales People and Executive leaders both internally and across the aligned partner ecosystem.What you get to do in this role:
- Create a go to market business plan with local Area Sales leadership to drive sales growth with and through your aligned territory and partner ecosystem.
- Make an impact within your first 90 days with a drive to succeed with a focus on results.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace and the ability to execute against this.
- Execute the development of our Partner Sales strategy for your Area (Singapore) whilst aligning to the Alliances & Channels Ecosystem 2019 Operating Model and broader Asia Alliances and Channel strategy.
- Work with ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects.
- Liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Work with marketing to plan marketing events and target specific initiatives to raise the perception of ServiceNow and expand the Partners execution and capability
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Based in Singapore
- Must have a strong background in Alliance and Channel management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or relevant Sales Experience working with Partners.
- Strong track record of exceeding sales and partner sales revenue targets
- Sound business acumen and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships at the executive level.
- Must be comfortable with business and go to market complexity, thinking on multiple levels of abstraction whilst demonstrating the use of critical thinking techniques.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with the local team.
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue with and through partnerships.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5+ years in alliance and/or sales management experience with a track record of driving successful business development activities.
- Experience of working with organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience essential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.