Lead UX Architect | 23626
Job Title: Lead UX Architect
Location: San Diego, CA and Santa Clara, CA
The Experience Organization at ServiceNow is growing rapidly and we are hiring across our many offices across the US. For the UI/UX Designer we are specifically looking to fill the role in our offices San Diego, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will be part of the growing world-class Experience Organization (EO). EO creates new and compelling experiences for ServiceNow – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What your day-to-day may include:
- Leading efforts to plan and design for consistent and scalable UX architecture across our suite of enterprise software products
- Engaging with product and design teams to drive product outcomes with optimized user experiences
- Creating end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Work to define and grow a robust design system of patterns, styles and components with an eye towards consistency and reusability
- Work proactively with researchers, designers, product managers and engineers to develop and realize product roadmaps
- Collaborating with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Planning and executing usability testing to validate design
- Lead design reviews and UX architecture reviews as part of the design review team
What you have:
- 5-8 years of experience in interaction design with heavy emphasis on systems level thinking and information architecture
- Deep experience working with enterprise design systems
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Relentless pursuit of experience perfection working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.