Senior Solution Consultant | 31175
Senior Solution Consultant
Location: Addison, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to provide technical sales partnership to the sales force in Texas, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during sales pursuits. The Senior Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, extensibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow platform.
What You Get to Do in This Role:
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Routine interaction with C-Suite Executives
- Interview customers both face to face and remotely to uncover their technology and business needs
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of enterprise customer needs
- Lead non-technical discussions with your customers to help define business objectives that ServiceNow can address and what the value of those objectives are
- Sell the value of our solution, not the features and functionality of the products
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Support and sometimes lead regional marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via video conference.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Have a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform so you can be consultative and provide customers guidance and best practices in designing their solution
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Experience working with and selling to large enterprises (5000+ employees)
- Solution and/or process experience with one more of the following is highly desirable: IT Service Management (ITSM), Financial Management (FM) Project Portfolio Management (PPM), DevOps, Agile, HR Service Delivery (HRSD), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Security Operations, IT Operations Management (ITOM) including Cloud Management, Event Management, Infrastructure Discovery/Mapping or any complimentary technologies.
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center environments.
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise SaaS based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Exhibits a degree of technical expertise and understanding
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Proven technical aptitude in learning new technology and solutions quickly
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise architecture.
- ITIL4 or ITILv3 foundation certification highly desired but not required.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification highly desired but not required
- Advanced ServiceNow Certifications including Certified Application Developer (CAD) or Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) a plus but not required
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- ServiceNow experience highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.