Data Visualization - Quality Engineer | 23143
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be part of a world class team and help us build the new Design System at ServiceNow
- Participate in design, development and delivery of data visualization components
- Collaborate with designers to review and understand design patterns, usage and consistency goals
- Collaborate with the development team and participate in all technical aspects of deliverables
- Develop test strategies for functional, integration and performance testing of data visualization charts and related components
- Design comprehensive tests and develop automated regression tests as needed
- Coordinate with application teams, participate in bug triage process and support
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Specific experience in data visualization testing (d3 library or highcharts highly preferred)
- Experience with WCAG/Accessibility testing and cross browser testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a test lead
- Understanding of reusable web components
- Previous experience with WCAG/Accessibility testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals’ strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.