Finance Intern | 24568
Title: Finance Intern
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Who are we?
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
During a ServiceNow Finance Internship you will get exposure to the inner workings of the Finance group in the fastest growing SaaS company in the world. The internship aims to develop your finance and business acumen and provide a comprehensive understanding of ServiceNow to accelerate you towards your career goals. At the end of the internship, high performing interns may have the opportunity to join our Finance Development Rotation Program (FDRP).
In addition to the opportunities in the Finance group, Interns will have personal and professional events with Interns from across ServiceNow including but not limited to resume reviews, an executive speaker series and monthly socials.
Opportunities may include:
Interns will be placed in various teams within Finance. All roles offer the opportunity to work collaboratively, build business partnerships and develop a diverse set of skills and leadership competencies.
Opportunities may include:
- Finance Strategy and Operations
- Internal Audit
- Sales & Services Operations
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Source to Settle
What we look for
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or Management Information Systems
- Prior relevant internships or professional experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trends including data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate with multiple business partners and build strong, influential relationships
- Capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth
- Strong belief in our purpose and values
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.