Training and Certification Events Manager | 23661
Training and Certification Events Manager
Locations: Remote Bay Area, CA; Remote, CA
This position reports to: Sr. Director, Training and Recognition
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Requirements for the role:
The person in this role will serve as a manager for ServiceNow Training and Certification events. This person will work closely with the ServiceNow Marketing, Communications, and Social teams to design, organize and promote different types of high-touch training and certification events. This leads to a very specific set of requirements that we are seeking, as we need someone who can effectively design and deliver enterprise-level events and has a strong marketing and communications skillset. In order to be considered, a candidate must have both of the following experience present on their resume:
- Experience designing and delivering large, complex, in-person events in multiple geographies with proven experience running events that include multiple stakeholders and business units.
- Experience with design, communication, and marketing of enterprise events, including webinars, email, and social media campaigns.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a self-starter Training and Certification Events Manager to help us build and deliver both new and existing in-person training events around the globe. The ideal candidate will be able to dive in and:
- Manage event requirements from design through delivery.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create and deliver enterprise level events.
- Help with strategy and planning for all Training and Certification in-person events globally.
- Understand and be able to align the design of Training and Certification events with the needs of ServiceNow customers and partners.
- Create new ways to monitor and analyze event data to improve event experiences.
- Establish procedures for partnering with other ServiceNow organizations for event creation and delivery
- Create new and interesting ways to connect with our customers through in-person events and training experiences.
- Work with Marketing, Brand, and Communications teams to create, promote, and monitor the event marketing campaigns.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in cloud computer industry event management.
- Experience managing events in a virtual work environment required.
- Understanding of the training and certification industry required.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Survey design, and analytics background.
- Experience working with a virtual global team.
- A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality.
- A self-motivated problem solver who can innovate and calmly approach a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.