Visual Designer | 23785
Job Title: Visual Designer
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Jay St.)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of employee solutions. You will be part of the growing world-class IT Employee Experience. The team creates new and compelling experiences for ServiceNow employees – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop visual design, navigational flows, and click-through UX prototypes.
Work with interaction designers, product managers and developers to create user-centered design.
- Apply the best design aesthetics, while effectively managing trade-offs between business needs and customer benefit.
- Create and maintain visual guidelines.
- Create conceptual videos to promote products.
- Support other visual needs such as presentation for product managers and illustrations for Knox publications.
Who You Are
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in designing web and usable software experiences in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Experience in enterprise is a big plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, HCI, or similar.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates visual aesthetic, systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common design software, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere.... for the creation of visual & motion design deliverables/presentations.
- Strong communicators, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid design experience for web, mobile and touch devices.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary teams.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.