Strategic Technology Alliances Architect | 25252
Strategic Technology Alliances Architect
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Alliances / Innovation
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
- Work with the Strategy group, Product Management team, Business unit owners and Field resources to evaluate and select key strategic partners + technologies that would transform customers’ businesses.
- Identify market, technology and competitive trends to seek out new partners/technologies that are worth pursuing.
- Technical advisor providing strategic partners with architecture recommendations and reviews to ensure an efficient, stable, and scalable solutions
- Evaluate vendor solutions and possible common value solutions that solve customer use-cases
- Act as partner champion by working with marketing and field enablement to evangelize joint solutions
- Work with and coordinate between platform development teams to ensure we are providing industry standard APIs that key partners need to write world-class integrations to the ServiceNow platform
- Design, architect and build “productizable” proofs-of-concepts of innovative use cases on the ServiceNow platform to support the Innovation Office’s evangelism efforts
Education and Experience Required:
- BS/BA with a minimum of 5 years professional experience as a solution architect, product manager, or developer
- Must have an understanding of cloud development platforms and be comfortable engaging in technical conversations
- Must have an understanding and previous experience of ServiceNow integration technologies
- Must be fluently versed in the ServiceNow Platform
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to write integrations and apps on the ServiceNow platform, including REST via import set, workflows, extending tables, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Experience working with partners or customers in a “trusted advisor” capacity
What you get to do in this role:
Build solid relationships with strategic technology alliance partners (ISVs) to deliver whole products/solutions to market, increase ServiceNow brand awareness and demand, and increase ServiceNow and Partner’s revenue.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills.
- The successful candidate will function independently to determine proper methods and procedures and may supervise other personnel as part of the role.
- Program management experience desired.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.