Senior Manager for IT Analyst Relations and Influencer Relations | 24178
TITLE: Senior Manager, Influencer Relations
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA - In Office
ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Senior Manager for Influencer Relations will be responsible for building and executing an analyst and influencer engagement program in support of ServiceNow’s IT solutions. In this role, the Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing analysts and influencers and for building a programmatic approach to long-term engagement and influence. The manager will also be responsible for executing high profile analyst evaluations; supporting go to market initiatives and advising the business on both analyst strategy and overall market dynamics.
At ServiceNow, we are focused on a healthy and regular two-way dialog with influencers and analysts. The successful candidate will be able to communicate the company strategy, executive points of view, product vision and roadmap, successful customer implementation, partner strategy and beyond. In this role, you will influence how analysts think about our fast-growing products.
In the end, the purpose of this position is to raise the profile of ServiceNow with analysts and influencers to increase brand awareness and preference for ServiceNow. The right candidate will bring a strategic and data-driven approach to working with analysts and have a focus on continuous improvement.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and lead planning for strategic programs for all aspects of influencer engagement
- Expand relationships with top analysts and influencers to ensure they understand ServiceNow’s company direction, C-level perspectives, product roadmaps and more.
- Identify, develop and manage the relationships with key analysts and company spokespersons while coordinating with product marketing, product management, engineering, sales etc. to ensure ServiceNow’s products are positioned well in analyst research reports, market share data and industry event presentations
- Assist internal subject matter experts/spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for an analyst audience
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement in competitive analyst reports.
- Make market research a part of our culture by ensuring analyst perspective/data is integrated into our product strategy, narratives and marketing materials
- Increase ServiceNow’s visibility and influence amongst the analyst community
- Support and educate sales on analyst views and AR resources available to them
- Support multiple activities around ServiceNow’s annual Industry Analyst Summit, Knowledge Conference, various regional NowForum events and Analyst Firm events
Leadership Skills Required
- Experience running and executing high profile analyst relations programs, with a track record of success and positive feedback from analysts.
- Positive history of successfully interfacing with executives and influencers – both internal and external
- 7-10+ years of experience as an entrepreneurial, strategic communicator with a background and proven success in developing high-impact relationships with analysts and other industry influencers.
- A team player that collaborates as standard practice and operates successfully with global and virtual working teams
- High energy, “can do” personality and ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Proven experience blending high-level critical thinking with more tactical operational activities
- Great project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to make decisions quickly amidst multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of Cloud, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, DevOps, Project Portfolio Management or Software as a Service markets is a plus
- Bachelor degree minimum, MBA a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.