Site Reliability Engineering Intern | 33870
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer Intern
Who are we?
ServiceNow makes work better. Our applications automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes across IT, customer service, security operations, HR and more, for a better enterprise experience.
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more lifelike and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our previous interns had to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work - no other company offers this kind of opportunity.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow and move up for go-getters and high achievers!
Team - Now a bit about the SRE team
The Site Reliability Engineering team is a group of highly technical engineers who are tasked with maintaining and developing the reliability, scalability and performance of the ServiceNow platform and infrastructure. The SRE is empowered to drive technical resolutions across the technology stack from application through to hardware and all stops in between. The ultimate goal of the SRE is to never have to escalate an issue to an engineering or development team and to completely own the resolution of incidents. They are also tasked with driving forward the operability of the platform to drive down incident numbers and to reduce MTTR.
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
- Delivering software as a service (SaaS) based products to customers in real time.
- Operating a Cloud Infrastructure to the highest standards of professionalism and availability.
- Development of tools and processes (monitoring, automation, data manipulation, diagnostics and more) that enable successful automated validations and monitoring of applications and systems.
- Solving big business problems using the Now Platform.
- Understanding both systems administration and configuration, along with monitoring and troubleshooting complex systems prob
- Working with different technologies and scripting/programming lang
- Working in a team with highly talented system engineers, database administrators and software developers focused on operating a state of the art Cloud Infrastructure.
- Managing real world problems and communication to various customers and stakeholders.
- Grow, network, and experience the culture and people at ServiceNow.
What you should know before you get here:
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
- Experience with the latest web standards and good knowledge of web libraries and frameworks.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally. Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as we grow.
Go ahead, hit the Apply button and let's have a chat about your skills and experiences now!
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.