Dual Studies Information Systems / Computer Science (Duales Studium Wirtschafts- / Informatik) | 23266
Dual Studies Information Systems / Computer Science (Duales Studium Wirtschafts-/Informatik)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is building on our reputation for Service Management and extending our platform, so our customers may now take advantage of a Service Management approach to support their customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
ServiceNow is currently seeking students for dual studies programs in Mainz (Bachelor of Science in Information Systems / Wirtschaftsinformatik) and Darmstadt (Bachelor of Science KoSI - Computer Science / Informatik).
What you get to do in this role:
We are offering a hands-on education in Forbes most innovative company of the world. Learn about cloud software, machine learning and other late technologies by collaborating with a dynamic team and applying what your knowledge in fascinating projects.
- General qualification for university entrance with good grades
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for IT and new technologies, passion for customers, open-mindedness
- Willingness to travel
- Good German and English language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Individual support by some of the most experienced ServiceNow consultants in Germany
- Right to choose projects within different departments
- Working in an international environment with options of working abroad in other European countries
- Possibility to get career boosting certifications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.