Senior Principal or Principal Product Manager | 24751
Sr Principal/Principal Inbound Product Manager, Omnichannel - Customer Service Management.
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr. Director of Inbound Product Management – Customer Service Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own the product vision. Define and execute product strategy and roadmap with a focus on omnichannel customer engagement for Customer Service Management. Evangelize the vision and strategy constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have broad context in understanding where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development by defining, designing, accepting, and adapting features and offerings.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Working with the development and user experience teams to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Driving the end-to-end feature delivery cycle.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. Understanding and managing all stakeholders (internal and external) needs and expectations. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Develop and deliver world class solution. Coordinate product release planning and development for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work across teams to deliver world class solutions with quantifiable value to customers.
- Measure success. Measure everything. Releasing a feature does not show success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of Product Management
- Deep Experience with enterprise applications, specifically looking for track record working with topics such as integrating ACD/UC/UCaaS, Chat, social media, social messaging, SMS, etc. to CRM systems.
- Strong user experience/design sense.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.