Manager, Recruiting Coordination Operations | 25677
Manager, Recruiting Coordination Operations
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and more efficiently than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Talent Acquisition Programs Overview
Talent Acquisition Programs is the nucleus of ServiceNow’s Global Recruiting team. We build programs to accelerate the pace and scale of hiring at ServiceNow. One of the strategic levers we are undertaking this year is innovating our operational platforms. We are reviewing and reimagining our process, mobilizing a global architecture with investment in new systems and tools. The team is looking for a leader to create the framework and drive process change globally.
We’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Manager of the Americas Recruiting Coordination Operations who will globally streamline our recruiting processes, and scale ServiceNow beyond 2025. We need a person who can find quick wins to remove immediate operational roadblocks, create the future state process for the global operation, while enhancing the candidate experience and journey for candidates of ServiceNow. We need a person with a builder’s mindset who can leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure we are driving scale throughout the regions.
- Drive and execute projects that will radically improve the effectiveness of our Recruiting process, with an agile and consultative approach
- Own and define the process and documentation for a seamless on-boarding experience for our recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Build trusted partnerships with recruiting leaders in the global HR organization, across a variety of teams to collaborate, drive alignment and change management
- Contribute to a more disciplined recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling and ensuring the accuracy of our data (this includes defining and measuring key performance metrics and curating dashboards for recruiting leaders to showcase the operation)
- Market our employer brand to showcase that ServiceNow is a world-class place to work and ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before escalation ahead of issues before they become problems (growing the company reputation and brand image by regulating compliance, data integrity, and audits)
- Work closely with the Director of TA Programs to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
- You’re equipped with 5 years (total) of consultative experience, with minimum of 3 years focused on Recruiting Operations/Analytics, or Program Management, and at least 2 years of managing a team
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- You’re a self-directed, strategic thinker with analytical skills and have experience building relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience driving and facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience scaling operations in rapidly growing environments
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to murky operations problems and developing, improving processes excites you
- You are guided by a scientific mindset: develop hypotheses based on objective data; adapt to changing facts
We provide competitive compensation, benefits and a professional atmosphere. We are a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with a strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.