T&E Analyst | 20765
Job Title – T&E Analyst
Location(s) – Hyderabad
This position reports to: Manager, Source To Settle
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Job Purpose/Background –
The purpose of the position is to monitor compliance with the Travel and Expense Policy through auditing and/or reporting.
Key Responsibilities –
- Review T&E reports in Concur as per the Global T&E policy and ensure that expenses comply with both internal and external audit requirements
- Ability to manage all employee inquiries, escalate to the management as appropriate
- Managing various processes including Corporate card management program
- Manage all processes adhering to agreed SLA’s and T&E controls
- Accountable for developing and maintaining the key Metrics that drive the success of the T&E program
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes
- Develop relationship framework with Internal stakeholders for continuous feedback
Participate in other ad hoc projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong Customer Service
- Ability to apply independent judgement to resolve or escalate issues
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated and Team player
- Flexible approach at work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
Qualification & Experience –
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.