Senior Advisory Solution Consultant - ITOM | 23714
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking an IT Operations Management solution consultant with a focus on DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives for service modeling, discovery, event management, cloud automation and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform. The ITOM solution consultant will provide technical hands on expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITOM specialist/architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This is a hand on technical consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IT Operations Management leveraging hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives with ServiceNow applications that focus on service modeling, event management, and discovery.
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITOM solutions created on the ServiceNow
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow · Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Provide montoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the · Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents · Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and PoV/PoC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc
- Serve as regional team lead to lead practice activities when called upon.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains · Experience and very strong hands on capabilities with AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration.
- Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, ) · Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
- Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
- Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, . · Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
- Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, )
- Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, )
- Pre-sales experience, IT Operations Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new
- Technical or practice team lead in previous roles
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.