Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services | 24085
Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services
Location: London, UK
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join the UK sales team. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Enterprise Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue both within prospect accounts and a small number of existing Enterprise accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the ServiceNow solution within individual organisations and the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within the Financial Services Market.
- Experience selling within Financial Services at Executive and C-Level and selling to business value
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within Saas / PaaS organisations, managing multi-million dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organisations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent English language
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.