Localization Project Manager | 33920
Localization Project Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Come join the Internationalization Team at ServiceNow. We are looking for an experienced Localization Project Manager to join our global team.
In this role you get to:
- Administer and optimize existing Localization workflows and processes. Develop and maintain project plans of various major/global initiatives and projects.
- Provide regular updates on project status, KPIs, budget and localization data to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for l10n and i18n to optimize workflow, best practices, tools, etc. to achieve greater efficiency.
- Document localization best practices and requirements. Work with our internationalization team, developers, QA, UX, UI, and other teams
- Drive adherence to localization best practices and standards.
- Work closely with the rest of the localization team to drive localization projects to successful completion.
- Partner with our language service providers to manage translation processes, timelines, and translation quality to successfully deliver our Support translators during translation work.
- Administering our global TMS tool. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Managing user setup, rate cards, workflows, projects, estimates, LQA quality scoring, etc.
- Documenting best practices around TMS usage.
- Providing training for users, as needed.
- Submitting and tracking system defects to resolution by TMS providers.
- TMS integrations and add-ons (i.e. for “in-context review” and “in-context translation” functionality).
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the organization.
- Be a Localization and Internationalization advocate.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of localization project management experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Ability to focus, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Ability to adjust and scale quickly to meet the changing needs of our growing business.
- Experience working with cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
- Pro -active, independent, and self-motivated, with demonstrated creative and critical capabilities.
- Working knowledge of TMS (Translation Management Systems).
- Experience managing Global products.
- English proficiency; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.