Principal Product Manager | 29029
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow is the fastest-growing enterprise software company, with an enviable growth rate.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are changing the way employees of an organization interface with the enterprise. Users expect systems to be intuitive, informative and most importantly, easily accessible. You will help us build great experiences that can be consumed anywhere & from everywhere. We are seeking a Product Management leader to define and build a disruptive game changing enterprise product which focuses on users and personas across IT and DevOps lifecycle
Product managers operate at the intersection of customer experience design, technology development and creating revenue-generating opportunities. Thus, the role requires a unique blend of skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Shape the product strategy, delivery model and go-to-market strategy
- Provide thought leadership for the domains and products that you own
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Interact with enterprise stakeholders, end-users and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Own and drive the execution of your Product's roadmap to take the product to market
- Champion for your products both externally and internally
- Opportunity to work with cross-functional leadership in Marketing, Sales, Services, Support, Development, Design and other ServiceNow organizations & Partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Equivalent of 11 years of product management or similar experience working on Cloud - SaaS solutions
- Relevant experience in the domains such as IT Service Management, SRE or Dev Ops tool chain is desirable
- Led an Enterprise product with digital sales or online buying model
- Experience in building and promoting business cases
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage/coordinate multiple projects
Nice to have:
- Sound understanding of enterprise service management and/or DevOps/SRE personas
- Expertise in analyzing lead generation patterns and develop various drivers and accelerants for acquisition, activation and retention
- Familiarity with machine learning and applied AI
- Designed and delivered mobile experiences
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.