Product Line Sales Manager | 25598
Product Line Sales Manager
Customer Service Management (CSM) – Federal
Locations: Vienna, VA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern Federal organizations operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The CSM Federal Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s new Customer Service Management product. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Service Management platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organizations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360-degree improvement in customer, constituent and agency service processes.
You will be responsible for communicating the CSM value proposition to Federal Account customers & prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to Customer Service leaders across the Federal account base within your region. You will focus on targeting your CSM message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of CSM customers with a specific focus on the Northeast Federal Accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the voice of the customer and of Field sales teams
- Work closely with designated sales teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight leveraging your experience selling customer service solutions into the Federal account space
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our CSM solution directly to prospects, customers and at Federal & industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels and System Integrators to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition for Federal accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a CRM solution provider (SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment.
- A strong understanding of CRM market and Customer Service-related processes within large, Federal accounts organizations and partners.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at Federal accounts as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
- Previous experience selling software solutions to the Federal market and related organizations.
- Works well in a Team Environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.