WorkPlace Services Site Lead | 22993
Job Title: WorkPlace Services Site Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Workplace Services (WPS) team is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique ServiceNow work environments around the world, helping to bring our purpose to life in the physical sense. We are responsible for the full life cycle of our physical workplaces, from ‘ideation to expiration’, and we are a key influencer of the employee experience by way of our workspaces, services and amenities.
ServiceNow is searching for an energetic Workplace Services Site Lead to join our Global Workplace Services team. The right person will be passionate about working for a company that lives its brand and understands that Workplace Services plays a role in making sure this happens by providing high quality customer service. The Workplace Services Site Lead will be a crucial part of the team taking ownership and responsibility of the day to day WPS functions and services as well as the activities of the team. They will partner closely with the Sr. Manager WPS AMS & LATAM to foster continuous improvement of the team and support a fast-growing company.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead all Workplace Services Programs for Chicago including Food Services, Event management, Amenities and Perks, Fitness Center & Transportation.
- Manage vendors for WPS including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, furniture, indoor foliage, kitchen services, linen services and first aid
- Manage work order system, including receiving and reviewing request, assign work orders and tracking completion/closeout
- Manage a portion of OPEX & CAPEX budget pertaining to job responsibilities
- Provides quality customer service; follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure successful operation of workspace/facility
- Responds to client/customer inquiries and complaints
- Assists with general maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Assists with company moves/adds/changes and new employee set ups
- Assists with maintaining a clutter-free and safe working environment
- Assist and implement ERT plan for location, recruit and train members and conduct annual drills
- Assist with Regional Disaster Recovery Program
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules within Workplace Services (WPS)
- Monitors contractor’s performance to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Conducts regular inspections of facility for cleanliness, functionality of all systems; noting anything that might need repair or clean up
- Solicits bids and quotes from vendors, enter PO’s, approve invoices, through their lifecycle
- Assist in space allocations among departments
- Organize events to include room readiness for training classes, meetings, etc.
- Recruit and train facilities related staff as we grow
- Set up conference rooms/training rooms as required
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ability to maintain professionalism always under pressure
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to identify, resolve or appropriately escalate problems
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work flexible schedule including overtime, early mornings, evenings and/or weekends as needed to meet department and company demands
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. climb ladders and work at heights 10’ plus
- Proficient in MS office, Outlook, Excel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.