Principal Product Manager, Integrations - HR Product Line | 28120
Principal Product Manager, Integrations - HR Product Line
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr. Director of Product Management, HR Business Unit
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow’s HR Service Management offering streamlines the interaction between employees and HR and drives HR Service Delivery transformation by
- enabling easy access to information and engaging content for a modern employee experience
- providing effective and efficient means of managing and fulfilling employee requests, thus boosting productivity and
- helping HR teams leverage insights to continually optimize and improve operations and service levels
At ServiceNow, we’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on defining and delivering an Integration strategy for our HR and Onboarding applications.
This role requires someone who will thrive as an individual contributor on our talented product team and work collaboratively to shape integration solutions and our integration roadmap. Product Managers understand the market, manage a backlog, and work with technical teams to deliver features that delight our customers and generate revenue.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and manage a roadmap for external integrations with strategic partners. Work with partners to define better together use cases that improve the overall product experience for our users.
- Understand the working of the integration platform and collaborate with the platform, technical alliances and legal teams to execute and deliver on the integration roadmap.
- Work with product development and design teams to formulate solutions for our HR integration product offerings.
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work including the creation of stories for new integrations, enhancements to existing integrations, and improving product quality by tracking the rate of defects.
- Work with global 2000 customers, some of the best brand names in the world, to determine needs, unmet needs, business goals, product usage, and refine ideas with concepts and product feedback.
- Be the voice of the customer, providing customer and business value perspective during day-to-day conversations with development.
- Coordinate across multiple stakeholders (engineering, marketing, customers and partners) to understand needs, manage expectations and feature tradeoff decisions.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and competitive programs.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Deep knowledge of how to build integrations
- The ability to read APIs and learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Simultaneously do future product planning, current sprint management and drive product adoption activities
- Passion about our products and the possibilities that come from building a world class ecosystem of customers and partners
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Operates fluently in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Demonstrates creativity and outside the box problem solving
- Leads from the front with sleeves rolled up
- Sets a high bar for themselves, their team and for the business unit
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.