Senior Manager Federal Compliance | 22143
Senior Manager Federal Compliance
San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Senior Director, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Federal Compliance Manager reports to the Senior Director of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. In this role you will be responsible for the continued development, enhancement, and management of a comprehensive Federal Compliance program to include Federal project management, Federal communications and relationship management with Third Party Assessment Organizations and Federal certifiers. This position is responsible for the ServiceNow Federal Common Controls. The Federal Compliance Manager is responsible for working collaboratively with the other Audit, Risk and Compliance teams in support of overall Audit, Risk and Compliance objectives. The Senior Federal Compliance Manager Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the Federal Compliance team, to include compliance analyst, Facility Security Officer and Federal Project Manager.
- Drive the standardization and maturity of the Federal Compliance program across global operations.
- Manage Federal certifications third party testing activities and contracts.
- Manage Federal certification activities to ensure successful certification.
- Develop and maintain Federal continuous control monitoring program.
- Develop and maintain Federal Compliance certification collateral (i.e. System Security Plan, Statement of Applicability, etc.).
- Develop and maintain process to identify Federal laws, standards and regulations updates to feedback into the compliance program.
- Develop and maintain Federal Compliance metric reports leveraging ServiceNow GRC product.
- Develop and maintain communication collateral in support of internal and external Federal customer request.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the key stakeholders to the Federal program and Federal Compliance output recipients.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years Federal management experience.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, think creatively, communicate recommendations, influence change, and be able to drive process and structure to an extremely dynamic environment.
- Leadership skills, including ability to manage a team, influence and drive results, innovate, and focus on internal and external customers to foster relationships across multiple groups in and outside the immediate organization.
- Experienced with development and/or management of metrics and reporting.
- Hands on knowledge of at least 3 of the following NIST 800-53, US DOD 8500.1, US DOD SRG Impact Level 2-4, WCAG, IRAP, and MTCS.
- Excellent presentation skills for varied audiences to include executives.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively/efficiently with little direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Law, Business, Technology related discipline (computer science, engineering, information systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Capability to obtain a favorable US Public Trust Position adjudication.
- Ability to travel to ServiceNow locations on occasion.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.