Senior Account Escalation Manager | 29978
Job title: Senior Account Escalation Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Account Escalation Manager (AEM) to manage customer accounts requiring an enhanced level of interaction and personalized service during an account-level escalation. The Account Escalation Manager establishes a trusted short-term advisor relationship that works to ensure the customer's overall satisfaction with our products and services. Note: this is NOT a Sales or Sales Support role.
- Development and Execution of Get-Well Plan: Understand all aspects of the situation and develop a clear scope and get-well plan.
- 100% ownership of the account escalation engagement and all activities that make up the get-well plan.
- Maintain disciplined and regular communications within accounts, from C-level executives to front line administrators, while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness during the account escalation.
- Review & analyze Customer health trends to pro-actively identify and resolve issues before the customer escalates.
- Co-ordination with all internal subject matter experts and stakeholders, acting as the focal/decision point for all active customer activities pertaining to the account escalation.
- Regularly report internally to leadership audiences, through C-level, on active account escalation status.
- Customer champion: a resource specifically focused on returning our customer’s environment to a stable state and the customer to a state of satisfaction with ServiceNow, resulting in the continued growth of the account.
- Up to 10% travel annually.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ridiculously high level of EQ
- Ability to see the bigger picture in situations
- Possess the type of magnetic personality that naturally builds relationships and instills trust
- Proven experience in similar roles at other Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) companies, to include technical account management, program or project management or other leadership roles in account teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise Software companies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive required business and technical outcomes in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, to include problem management and/or escalation management.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively work in a culturally diverse environment
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Personal commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, and proven experience in consulting and project management
- PMP certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Platform experience is a plus
- ITIL Foundations, or higher, Certification preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.