Senior Manager, Sales Operations | 25289
Senior Manager, Sales Operations
Location: San Diego, CA; Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Sr. Manager, Sales Operations is a strategic business partner to the Sales Divisional VP and AVPs in the Americas, managing support functions essential to sales force productivity in those Areas. These include planning, reporting, deal structure and quoting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales on-boarding, and sales compensation design and administration. The Sr. Manager, Sales Operations will report directly to the Director of Americas Enterprise Sales Operations, and will lead a team of Sales Operations Manager in support of explosive sales growth and a quickly expanding sales force. This position may be in our San Diego, CA or Santa Clara, CA offices. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of Sales Operations Managers supporting field sales professionals in the Americas
- Understand sales go-to-market strategy and identify resourcing initiatives
- Support the weekly top-line forecast process including attending sales leadership forecast meetings, performing pipeline analytics, and driving adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards
- Manage the annual planning, territory and quota setting process
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development of sales incentive compensation programs, and partner with finance on administration to ensure accurate and timely payments to program participants
- Assist in deal structuring of customer contracts for new business, upsell/cross-sell, and renewal transactions
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and metrics in support of meeting key sales initiatives and targets
- Work cross-functionally to develop campaigns, training programs, and processes that accelerate the sales cycle and arm the sales force to win in the market
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ Years proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Proficient in the use of sales methodologies and sales force automation tools
- Provided direct sales rep support on deal structuring and understanding of customer contracts guiding upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Worked with sales management on territory planning and the development of quotas and commission rates
- Participated in the development and implementation of sales commission plans with an understanding of what drives sales behavior
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in PPT, Word and Excel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.