Inside Solution Consultant | 30259
Title: Senior Inside Solution Consultant
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
As a member of the Inside Solutions Consulting (“ISC”) team, you will provide technical expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ISC will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of [product line features] on the ServiceNow SaaS platform.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Inside Solution Consultant is a hands-on technical consultant with the ability to deliver and position solutions during while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for an assigned territory.
- Assist Inside Sales teams in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring new customers
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners
- Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s)
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, and security
- In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings and marketing events
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
- Ability to have in-depth conversations with customers to uncover organizational challenges and objectives.
- Ability to handle customer objections with empathy and tact and steer the conversation in a more productive direction.
- Helps drive performance and collaboration across the SC and Sales inside teams.
- Runs workshops with customers in improve their adoption and success of the ServiceNow platform.
- Understands how companies operate across multiple business functions and multiple verticals to drive revenue and major company objectives.
- Successfully leverages and collaborates with other teams such as partners, solution specialists, and customers success.
- Lead enablement sessions for ISCs, ISRs, and new Solution Consultants
- Ability to build highly customized demos and use cases on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated proactive approach to perform without being told what to do
- Ability to prioritize task and be efficient to minimize wasted effort
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- 1+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in the customer service, field service or CRM software industry
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Technology is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have opportunities to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.